Thursday, January 29, 2009

29/01/09

wow~~~~ 1 day more!!!!! happy happy!!! excited excited!!!! hehe... =p
but today felt a bit sick.... haiz... dont know why, always got sick since i been here... I DONT WANT TO GET SICK!!! SICKNESS, PLEASE GO AWAY!!! >_<

this few days, felt nervous and excited that i m gonna back to school.... 2nd year..... unbelievable...
however, felt worry... coz i scare that i cant handle 2nd year... +_+

just sent some stuff for HIM and my brothers.... hope they will like it... =)

that day, talked with mum and wish her have a nice chinese new year... =)
but, i felt sad.....
previously, mum will prepare well for the chinese new year...
like prepare a lot of delicious dishes, vegetarian foods a well...
but that day, mum said that she was not in the mood to prepare it.... so everything just be as simple as she could...
this makes me felt extremely sad... tears straight away become a water tap...
this year was the 2nd year for couldn't celebrated chinese new year with family...

well, need to cheers up myself......
bcoz the important thing for my family and those who loves me....
IS STAY WELL~~~~ ^^
gambateh.....

No comments: