Sunday, January 25, 2009

24/01/09

snowing day~~~~
once i woke up, i thought it was raining, bcoz the yesterday was a raining day...
but the coldness told me it wasnt raining...
at first i planned to go out to buy something, but this makes me dont want to go out anymore... +_+

saturday... next saturday, i will go back to school~~~ hooray!!!!
but my things....... haiz, too much..... dont know how to pack it... headache....
and another thing to headache is....... HOW TO WRITE THE INTERNSHIP REPORT????
need to pass up the report at week 6 after the school started.... =(

a friend told me that she had made a blog for her relationship... wow~~~~ so nice..... ^^
makes me wanna do the same thing also....
but when i think it deeply, i hope i can make a blog for relationship... ya, for sure....
but this blog included my 2 others best friends, sisters....
i hope we will share everything in there, then we can know what is happen to each other..
although may be will break up with the bf, it doesnt matter....
as long as all of us is 幸福~~~ ^^
wish this blog will appear soon.... hee hee... =p

No comments: