Sunday, February 1, 2009

01/02/09

wow wow wow~~~~ in school now.... what a sweet thing for me... =p
this weekend, busy for the returning stuff.... and moving my stuff from one place to another....
meeting with my schoolmates, although not all of them are here, it was still nice...
2nd year....... i hope i handle it as good as i can, coz i heard that 2nd year is not that easy like 1st year.... hope i can pass 2nd year... ^^
all the lecturers keep saying welcome back and congratulations...

tomorrow i will start my lessons.... hope everything is ok...
new year, new life, new roommate... wish i will have a nice stay with her...

well, may be i will go back on june... if not, i will go back on next year for my 21st BIRTHDAY~~~ hehe... =p
hope my frenz can attend my 21st birthday party oh.... ok??? a promise ya~~~
by the way, the 1st thing now is find my 2nd internship now... if not, the party wont comes true.... =)

No comments: