Monday, April 21, 2008

SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihi, everybody.... i didnt posted any new thing recently coz i m quite busy with my thing... hee hee... =p

i have a lot of project need 2 pass up in this few week, so i m working hard with it.... =) and i have 3 interviews recently, so have 2 plan that... =)

yesterday, i slept late... and this morning have 2 wake up early... i m really tired.... my 1st class is at 8am - 10am while the 2nd class is at 2pm.... so, just now i plan 2 go back 2 my room and sleep 4 a while... but when i reach my room, i found out that there is a guy in my room- may b is my roommate bf/classmate... so i cant sleep..... hate!!!!! hate!!!!! hate!!!!! and they dont even leave the room, they stay in the room and...............

haaaiiiii...... i really hate it.... i m really*100000000000000000000000000000 tired........ why she bring other ppl go 2 our room? i dont even do that frequently.... +_+ i just want some space 4 myself 2 rest.....

4 comments:

无聊人 said...

haha...
i know how u feel coz my previous roomate also like that. They like to bring fres to our room and talk like no one is around or all the people is deaf.
but, nothing can do with them. Juz be patient and pray that they will shift out soon lu...Wakaka

pui li said...

"wu liao ren": hahahaha.... thanks for yr advice... =)

大恒 said...

忍耐是你唯一能做的事,
有些人是自私,
我们改变不到什么,
雨天过后是晴天,
会好点的!
加油!

Crayn Tay said...

明年不要跟他一起住了。